US Supreme Court: Justice Ginsburg Treated for Tumor on Pancreas
The Supreme Court says Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has completed radiation therapy for a tumor on her pancreas and there is no evidence of the disease remaining.The court said Friday the tumor was "treated definitively and there is no evidence of disease elsewhere in the body." In a statement, the court said a biopsy performed July 31 confirmed a "localized malignant tumor." The court said Ginsburg does not need any additional treatment but will continue to have periodic blood tests and scans.The court said Ginsburg canceled an annual summer visit to Santa Fe but has otherwise maintained an active schedule during treatment.Ginsburg, who is 86, has had several bouts with cancer beginning in 1999. In December 2018, she had surgery for cancerous growths on her left lung. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, US Supreme Court: Justice Ginsburg Treated for Tumor on Pancreas, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: VOA NEWS - Friday, 23 August
- Older News
- Vote! Trump Defends Supreme Court Justice Over Fresh Misconduct Claim VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - US President Donald Trump mounted an angry defense of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh on Sunday as the controversial judge faced calls for an investigation over fresh allegations of sexual...
- Vote! Court postpones academic’s hearing after editor’s no-show Prachatai (6 days ago) - Submitted on Thu, 12 Sep 2019 - 10:50 AMPrachataiThe Supreme Court has postponed the hearing in the case of Sarinee Achavanuntakul, an academic accused of contempt of court for the...
- Vote! US Supreme Court Allows Broad Enforcement of Asylum Limits VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - TThe Supreme Court is allowing nationwide enforcement of a new Trump administration rule that prevents most Central American immigrants from seeking asylum in the United States.The justices' order late Wednesday...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Electricity outage to affect Mai Khao
- - DMCR Phuket searching for dive boat for damaging corals
- - Rajabhat blood drive gives stocks a 659k cc shot in the arm
- - Construction of Native American Veterans Memorial to Begin
- - Nigerian Boxing Mixes 'Bloodsport' with Mixed Martial Arts while Generating Income for Fighters
- - Patong, Cherng Talay open donation centres to help flood victims
- - Global Nuclear Threat 'Highest Since Cuban Missile Crisis'
- - EU Questions Hungary Over Rule of Law Concerns
- - Explosion Kills 24 People at Election Rally in Northern Afghanistan
- - Blast kills 24 near election rally for Afghan president: health official