US stocks inch lower ahead of G-7 summit; tech stocks slip
NEW YORK (AP) — U.S. stocks are mostly lower Friday morning after small losses the day before and technology companies are down after they took their biggest drop in six weeks. Investors are treading cautiously ahead of a Group of Seven summit that promises to be tense as leaders confront U.S. President Donald Trump over […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, US stocks inch lower ahead of G-7 summit; tech stocks slip, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Friday, 8 June, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Shares in Asia set to slip despite Wall Street surge overnight CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were set to slip at the open despite an overnight surge on Wall Street, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average posting a gain of more than 200...
- Vote! Asia stocks slip amid US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Shares in Asia slipped on Monday morning following a series of conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade that surfaced overnight....
- Vote! Asia stocks tread cautiously amid US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Overnight in U.S. markets, stocks were hit by a new wave of uncertainty on the U.S.-China trade front following a series of conflicting reports....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket