U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace
U.S. special envoy Zalmay Khalilzad and the top NATO commander in Afghanistan met Pakistani officials on Thursday as they pursued diplomatic efforts to push forward talks with the Afghan Taliban. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Thursday, 17 January, 2019
- Older News
- Vote! Trump: Deal with Taliban on US Troop Withdrawal Might Not Be Acceptable VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Nike Ching and Ayaz Gul contributed to this report.WHITE HOUSE — "Good discussions" are under way about Afghanistan, including between the United States and the Taliban, President Donald Trump said...
- Vote! U.S. resumes Afghan peace talks with Taliban, government: State Dept REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - A U.S. special envoy will travel to Qatar and Afghanistan on Tuesday to resume peace talks, as the United States seeks an end to the conflict that will enable it...
- Vote! U.S. envoy to visit Qatar, Afghanistan for peace talks REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - The U.S. special envoy will travel to Qatar and Afghanistan on Tuesday to resume peace talks with the Taliban and the Afghan government, the State Department said, as the United...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 3 bedroom Modern townhouses for sale Rawai
- - Hong Kong's Quietly Confrontational Protest
- - Facebook user thanks cat for unearthing husband’s hidden treasure
- - Tourism minister orders study of Pattaya as model for 4am closing time
- - New traffic law: Just taking a picture of your licence and showing on your phone is not enough
- - Noodle vendor claims they urinated in the broth “to cure muscle aches”
- - Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week
- - Are DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies a Real IS Threat? Or an Attention Grab?
- - DRC, Mozambique Insurgencies Need Local Responses, Experts Say
- - Pompeo Praises Denmark After Trump Cancels State Visit