US, South Korea and Japan officials play down fears after Trump summit
The U.S.-South Korean alliance remains as "robust as ever," said South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, US, South Korea and Japan officials play down fears after Trump summit, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pakistan to honour Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman after investment deals worth US$20 billion
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! N. Korea says it faces 'historic turning point' ahead of summit Bangkok Post (Today) - SEOUL: North Korea is facing a "significant, historic turning point", state media said on Monday,...
- Older News
- Vote! Japan PM Shinzo Abe was asked to nominate Donald Trump for Nobel Prize by US, media reports SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe nominated US President Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize...
- Vote! North Korea has secret base with intermediate-range missiles capable of hitting Japan’s Okinawa: US study SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - North Korea has a clandestine base that houses intermediate-range missiles capable of hitting Japan’s Okinawa...