U.S. Senator Graham urges Trump to meet Pakistan PM Khan
U.S. Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said on Sunday President Donald Trump should meet Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan as soon as possible to reset long-difficult U.S. relations with Pakistan and push for a peaceful settlement in Afghanistan. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, U.S. Senator Graham urges Trump to meet Pakistan PM Khan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Sunday, 20 January
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan's Prime Minister Khan in Iran to talk security, ties REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - Pakistan's Prime Minister Imran Khan arrived in Iran on Sunday to discuss security and regional issues, Iranian state TV reported, a day after Islamabad urged Tehran to act against militants...
- Vote! Pakistan asks Iran to act on militants behind Baluchistan killings REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - The Baloch insurgents who killed 14 people along Pakistan's coast this week are based in neighbouring Iran, Pakistan's foreign minister said on Saturday, heightening tensions ahead of Prime Minister Imran...
- Vote! Pakistan PM Imran Khan hints at further cabinet changes after 'batting order' shuffle REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan said on Friday that he would not hesitate to make more changes to his cabinet if required a day after a major reshuffle that saw...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says