U.S. Senator Graham urges Trump to meet Pakistan PM Khan
U.S. Republican Senator Lindsey Graham said on Sunday President Donald Trump should meet Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan as soon as possible to reset long-difficult U.S. relations with Pakistan and push for a peaceful settlement in Afghanistan. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, U.S. Senator Graham urges Trump to meet Pakistan PM Khan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Sunday, 20 January, 2019
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Leader of Pakistan-Held Kashmir Welcomes Trump Initiative VOA NEWS (Today) - The president of Pakistani-administered Kashmir has welcomed efforts by U.S. President Donald Trump to lower tensions between Pakistan and India over the disputed Himalayan region and warned of a humanitarian...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Trump urges India and Pakistan to reduce tensions in call with leaders REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - U.S. President Donald Trump spoke with the leaders of India and Pakistan on Monday, discussing prospects for improved trade ties with Washington and stressing the need to reduce tensions over...
- Vote! Trump, Pakistan's Khan discuss reducing tension with India over Kashmir REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - U.S. President Donald Trump talked to Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday about the need to reduce tensions with India over Kashmir and avoid steps that might escalate the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Scores of Civilians Killed, Injured in Libyan Oasis Town
- - Hong Kong's Evolving Protests: Voices From the Front Lines
- - U.S. resumes Afghan peace talks with Taliban, government: State Dept
- - PTT to invest 30bn ($967M) baht in EEC
- - Post-Brexit US-UK Trade Deal Under Threat
- - FBI: Truck Driver Threatened Mass Shooting at Memphis Church
- - 25th James Bond Film Gets a Title: 'No Time to Die'
- - Earth's Future Being Written in Fast-Melting Greenland
- - Israeli, US Militaries Simulate Ship Hijacking Amid Tensions
- - Italian PM Conte to Resign After League Party Pulls Backing