US retail sales increase in boost to economy
WASHINGTON: US retail sales increased more than expected in June, pointing to strong consumer spending, which could help to blunt some of the drag on the economy from weak business investment.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, US retail sales increase in boost to economy, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 16 July
- Older News
- Vote! Circular economy hype builds Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - With the circular economy model moving from buzz to business and trade strategy, the Commerce Ministry has pledged to beef up promotion and campaigns for the circular economy to reduce...
- Vote! Cash splurge to boost economy Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - The economic cabinet has decided to inject another 316 billion baht into the economy through a new stimulus package and remains optimistic that economic growth will be more than 3%...
- Vote! US Retail Sales Up Solidly in Sign of Consumer Optimism VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - Americans spent more at retail stores and restaurants in July, a sign that concerns over weakening economic growth and a persistent trade war that have roiled financial markets have yet...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Death Toll in Afghan Wedding Attack Rises to 80
- - Mexico’s ‘Accordion Rebel,’ Celso Pina Dies at 66
- - Experts: Trump’s Approach Could Push Pyongyang Toward Beijing
- - Hovering Over Federal Reserve Minutes, a Trump Shadow
- - Trump Again Says He’d End Birthright Citizenship
- - Inslee Ends Bid for Democrats' Presidential Nod
- - Young Ekanit 'just happy' to be in camp
- - Court rules against CP over bid
- - Thai spikers mull ways to thwart tall Iranians
- - AoT unveils airport app for global travellers