US pressures Saudi over missing journalist
WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump demanded answers Wednesday over the disappearance of respected Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi as his top lieutenants pressured Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman over the fate of the Washington Post writer.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, US pressures Saudi over missing journalist, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- Older News
- Vote! Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has pardoned 2,100 Pakistani prisoners, says Pakistan SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman has ordered the release of about 2,100 Pakistani...
- Vote! Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman must walk geopolitical tightrope during Asian tour SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s three-nation tour of Asia is as much about demonstrating...
- Vote! Saudi crown prince signs $20 billion in agreements with Pakistan REUTERS ASIA NEWS (4 days ago) - Saudi Arabia has signed agreements with Pakistan worth $20 billion, Saudi-owned Arabiya TV quoted Saudi...