US mulls suspending sanctions if North Korea agrees to denuclearisation, Yonhap reports
The United States is considering the suspension of certain sanctions on North Korea if the hermit kingdom dismantles its main nuclear facility and freezes its entire nuclear programme, South Korea’s Yonhap news agency said on Thursday.Citing a source close to the White House’s deliberations on North Korea, Yonhap said the potential offer would see the suspension of United Nations Security Council sanctions restricting North Korea’s exports of coal and textiles – a major source of income for the…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, US mulls suspending sanctions if North Korea agrees to denuclearisation, Yonhap reports, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Thursday, 11 July
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! N. Korea's Kim oversaw test of 'multiple rocket launcher': KCNA Bangkok Post (Today) - SEOUL: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un again supervised the test-firing of a "newly developed" weapon, state media reported Sunday -- further muddying the waters for any resumption of denuclearisation...
- Vote! North Korean leader Kim Jong-un oversees test of ‘super-large multiple rocket launcher’, state media claims SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - North Korean leader Kim Jong-un oversaw the test of a “super-large multiple rocket launcher” on Saturday, state news agency KCNA reported on Sunday.North Korea fired what appeared to be two...
- Older News
- Vote! North Korea Tests More Missiles, Violating Pledge to Trump VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - North Korea has conducted another ballistic missile launch, violating an apparent promise to U.S. President Donald Trump to refrain from such tests after the conclusion of U.S.-South Korean military exercises. ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Extinction Bites: Countries Agree to Protect Sharks, Rays
- - At G-7, Trump at Odds with Leaders on Trade, Iran, N. Korea, Russia
- - Tropical Storm Watch Issued for Barbados as Dorian Nears
- - White House: Trump Wishes He'd Boosted China Tariffs Higher
- - Israel says It Attacked Iranian Targets in Syria
- - Tens of thousands of Rohingya mark ‘Genocide Day’ amid tensions in Bangladesh camps
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade