US man sentenced to hang for strangling ex-wife in Malaysia
KUALA LUMPUR: A Malaysian court sentenced an American to death by hanging on Tuesday after finding him guilty of murdering his ex-wife, his lawyer said.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, US man sentenced to hang for strangling ex-wife in Malaysia, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Osaka sets up Svitolina last-eight test, Serena faces showdown
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- Older News
- Vote! Jail terms for Kamnan Sia, wife in final ruling Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The Supreme Court has overturned the Appeal Court's ruling and sentenced fugitive former Democrat Party...
- Vote! Canadian sentenced to death for drugs in China will appeal Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - BEIJING: A Canadian man sentenced to death by a Chinese court for drug smuggling will...