US Govt shutdown prevents tsunami-warning buoy going live
PHUKET: The US government shutdown due Congressional appropriations has left the tsunami-warning buoy deployed off Phuket today useless as the buoy remains to be manually activated by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, US Govt shutdown prevents tsunami-warning buoy going live, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - Trump Receives Update on China Trade Talks
- - Phuket Opinion: Fear and loathing in paradise
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- Older News
- Vote! 125 miles NW of Port Alice, British Columbia National Tsunami Warning Center (4 days ago) - Category: InformationBulletin Issue Time: 2019.02.14 00:40:20 UTC Preliminary Magnitude: 4.7(Ml)Lat/Lon: 50.789 / -129.933Affected Region: 125...
- Vote! Poll furore, US shutdown hit SET index Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Thailand's stock market saw the largest slump in Southeast Asia as recent shockwaves in domestic...
- Vote! New US government shutdown looms for Friday Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - WASHINGTON: The top four Democratic and Republican negotiators in the US Congress on border security...