U.S. forces in Afghanistan attack anti-China militants
KABUL (Reuters) - U.S. forces in Afghanistan have attacked networks of anti-China militants in action likely to please Beijing which had called for Western cooperation in its fight against the group it says wants to split off its Xinjiang region. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, U.S. forces in Afghanistan attack anti-China militants, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Car bomb attack kills eight security force members in Afghanistan's south REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - A car bomb attack on a convoy of the governor of Afghanistan's southern Logar province...