US Fed raises key interest rate to 1.75-2%
WASHINGTON: The US Federal Reserve raised the benchmark lending rate on Wednesday, the second increase of the year, and signaled two more hikes were coming in 2018 and four in 2019, a possible sign of concern about accelerating inflation.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, US Fed raises key interest rate to 1.75-2%, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 13 June, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Fed’s dovish policy will not erase carry trade risks in Hong Kong dollar, analysts say SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - The Hong Kong dollar’s rebound on Thursday after the US Federal Reserve surprisingly decided to halt its interest rate increases will only be temporary because traders will continue to exploit...
- Vote! Asian shares rise after Fed keeps rates on hold CNBC - ASIA (Today) - Shares in Asia mostly rose on Thursday after the U.S. Federal Reserve announced it was keeping interest rates on hold, and indicated that no more rate hikes would be coming...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Asian shares advance after Fed keeps rates on hold CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Shares in Asia traded higher on Monday morning after the U.S. Federal Reserve announced overnight that it was keeping interest rates on hold, and indicated that no more rate hikes...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Investors should avoid shares of this $36 billion, widely used Chinese tech firm, analysts say
- - High turnout expected for Thailand’s first election since 2014 coup
- - New Zealand: Guns Used in Mosque Attack Banned Immediately
- - Tolls on two motorways waived April 10-18 for Songkran
- - Thailand Post branches out into banking
- - Protect Andaman mass beach cleanup at Layan nets 92kg of trash
- - Woman killed by sleeping pickup driver
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Crushed by water truck? Spa shooter ’snapped’! PTT to sell inmate products! || March 21
- - Soi Dog calling to end the suffering of homeless and neglected cats
- - India’s political parties go cartoon crazy as they chase country’s youth vote on social media