US analysts find secret North Korea missile bases
WASHINGTON - North Korea is operating at least 13 undeclared bases to hide mobile, nuclear-capable missiles, a new study released Monday has found, raising fresh doubts over US President Donald Trump's signature foreign policy initiative.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, US analysts find secret North Korea missile bases, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 12 November, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Hundreds of foreign companies attend North Korean trade fair despite UN sanctions SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - An international trade fair in North Korea this week may be the largest such event on record, analysts said on Tuesday, with hundreds of Chinese and other foreign vendors taking...
- Vote! US OKs Possible $314M Missile Deal for S. Korea VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - The U.S. State Department has cleared $314 million in possible sales of air defense missiles to South Korea, the Pentagon said, as tensions re-emerge on the Korean Peninsula. South Korea,...
- Vote! North Korea seeing worst drought in a century as UN warns of ‘serious concerns’ for food, people SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - North Korea is experiencing its worst drought in over a century, official media reported on Friday, days after the World Food Programme expressed “very serious concerns” about the situation in...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease
- - Slow loris tout arrested at Karon
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters
- - Energy Ministry girds for disrupted oil supply
- - UPDATE: Ancient cannon found off Koh Racha aged from Rattanakosin period
- - How Japan manages US trade pressure
- - Indian election: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - Asia markets slide amid US-China trade jitters