U.S. air strike kills at least eight police in southern Afghanistan: official
A U.S. air strike killed at least eight policeman in Afghanistan's Helmand province, a government official said on Friday, the latest casualties from a rise in air and ground operations against the Afghan Taliban. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, U.S. air strike kills at least eight police in southern Afghanistan: official, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Friday, 17 May
- Older News
- Vote! Suicide bomber kills nine in Afghanistan's Jalalabad REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - A suicide bomber on foot targeted a police vehicle in Afghanistan's eastern city of Jalalabad on Thursday, killing at least nine people, including civilians, local officials said. ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Shan State drug blitz nets big haul
- - Govt ready to host Asean summit
- - Pakistan says to get $3.4 billion in budgetary aid from ADB
- - Taiwan Beauty Pop-Up Store Thrills Malaysia
- - Japan’s anime industry in crisis even as global popularity soars
- - Two killed in motorcycle taxi brawl
- - 16 bedroom Patong bay Guest House for lease
- - any bedroom Private Cozy Villa up for grabs Kathu
- - What will Narendra Modi do in his new term as India’s prime minister?
- - HK extradition bill on hold but protests continue