U.S. adviser on Afghanistan holds talks with Pakistan
U.S. adviser on Afghanistan Zalmay Khalilzad held talks in Islamabad on Tuesday with Pakistan's foreign secretary, the foreign office said, days after visiting Kabul to try to restart talks with the Taliban for an end to the 17-year Afghan war. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, U.S. adviser on Afghanistan holds talks with Pakistan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Uighur escapee caught, three more sought
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Thursday’s attack on Indian troops in the Kashmir Valley by the Pakistan-based Jaish e-Mohammed (JeM)...
- Older News
- Vote! Pulwama attack: India will 'completely isolate' Pakistan BBC News Asia (2 days ago) - India says it holds Pakistan responsible for the attack in Kashmir that killed 46 Indian...
- Vote! Pakistan says will host peace talks between U.S. and Afghan Taliban: minister REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - The next round of peace talks between the Afghan Taliban and the United States will...