Uncertainty over election tops people's concerns: Suan Dusit Poll
Uncertainty over the next election leads people's top 10 concerns about current Thai politics, according to the result of an opinion survey by Suan Dusit Rajabhat University, or Suan Dusit Poll.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Uncertainty over election tops people's concerns: Suan Dusit Poll, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 20 January
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! EC faces legal action over poll Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - As the Constitutional Court has rejected the Election Commission's (EC) petition seeking a ruling on the calculation method for party-list MPs, the poll agency could be sued by political parties...
- Older News
- Vote! Last day for EC to clear poll doubts Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The Election Commission has been given until Wednesday to defend its handling of the March 24 general election after a petition calling for the nullification of the poll was submitted,...
- Vote! Politics, corruption are biggest problems: Poll Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Thai people believe politics and corruption are the most severe problems facing the country, followed by the lack of democracy and a weak economy, according to the result of an...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Update on The Man Who Sleeps With Rats
- - Boat sinks with dozens of schoolchildren on-board at Koh Tao pier
- - ANZAC Day at Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Chalong Underpass road surfacing to cause delays, project on target for end of May finish
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: ANZAC Day in Phuket! Coral breakthrough? Army brings emergency water! || April 25
- - Phuket Town rolls out emergency water supply
- - Putin: N.Korea ready to denuclearise if it gets guarantees
- - Putin: North Korea Needs Security Guarantees to Denuclearize