Uncertainty over election tops people's concerns: Suan Dusit Poll
Uncertainty over the next election leads people's top 10 concerns about current Thai politics, according to the result of an opinion survey by Suan Dusit Rajabhat University, or Suan Dusit Poll.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Uncertainty over election tops people's concerns: Suan Dusit Poll, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Depressed out-of-work chef found hanged
- - Weather for February 20
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - China Faces Challenges in Containing Swine Flu Infection
- Older News
- Vote! Majority prefer male PM in his 50s, says survey Samui Times (2 days ago) - A recent opinion survey by Super Poll revealed that the majority of people prefer their...
- Vote! Election, Thai Raksa Chart drama top political news: Poll Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The March 24 election in general, followed by the possible dissolution of the Thai Raksa...
- Vote! Voters like Prayut as PM but prefer Pheu Thai as the party they will vote for Phuket Gazette (5 days ago) - With the election campaign now digging into its first week on the hustings, the polls...