UN slams Indonesia move to outlaw gay, extramarital sex
JAKARTA: The United Nations human rights chief on Wednesday criticised proposals in Indonesia's parliament to criminalize gay sex and extramarital sex, saying such laws could hurt the country's beleaguered LGBT community and other minorities.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, UN slams Indonesia move to outlaw gay, extramarital sex, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- - Taxi blames oil spill for wipeout
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- Older News
- Vote! Why did Indonesia pressure Instragam to remove Alpatuni, a comic strip depicting the struggles of gay characters? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - An Instagram account that published comic strips depicting the struggles of gay Muslims in Indonesia...
- Vote! Asia’s ‘gay Netflix’ GagaOOLala plans foray into India SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Asia’s first LGBT+ video streaming platform that bills itself as the continent’s “gay Netflix” plans...
- Vote! Gay comic gone from Instagram after Indonesia warning Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - JAKARTA: An Instagram account that published comic strips depicting the struggles of gay Muslims in...