UK's May and Johnson battle it out as Brexit deadline looms
BIRMINGHAM, UK: British Prime Minister Theresa May and her main rival Boris Johnson battled Tuesday to woo their Conservative party members, as the European Union raised the pressure on London to offer compromises to reach a Brexit deal.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, UK's May and Johnson battle it out as Brexit deadline looms, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 2 October, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Final hours of voting in race to become British PM Bangkok Post (Today) - LONDON: The voting closes Monday in the contest to become Britain's next prime minister, with Boris Johnson expected to be confirmed as the winner charged with delivering Brexit....
- Older News
- Vote! UK Treasury Chief Vows to Quit if Boris Johnson Becomes PM VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - British Treasury chief Philip Hammond said Sunday that he will quit if _ as widely expected — Boris Johnson becomes prime minister this week on a promise to leave the European...
- Vote! Johnson bracing to become Britain's Brexit PM Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - LONDON: Boris Johnson is expected to become Britain's next prime minister this week, vowing to deliver Brexit on October 31 come what may, in the face of fierce opposition in...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Foreign freehold Apartment for sale
- - 1960s Prankster Paul Krassner, Who Named Yippies, Dies at 87
- - IMF says Pakistan needs to mobilize tax revenue, cut debt
- - In drought-stricken Chennai, water is now more expensive than petrol
- - Tips For Planning A Luxury Vacation
- - Why beach clean-ups work
- - N. Korea leader votes in elections with 99.98% turnout: KCNA
- - Salt: China’s deadly food habit
- - Comedian-Turned-Politician's Party Poised to Win Ukraine's Parliamentary Vote
- - 'I thought they would kill me': Thai dissidents targeted in brutal crackdown