Two killed, six injured in head-on pickup crash in Phitsanulok
Two people were killed and six others injured when a pick-up truck delivering fighting cocks lost control and crashed into another pickup on a Phitsanulok road early on Wednesday, police said. Police said the accident happened at 4.30am on the Phitsanulok-Uttaradit road in tambon Wat Bote, Wat Bote district. Police said Sutthipong Promchan, 44, lost control of his Toyota pickup and crashed into an Isuzu pickup driven by Yothin Inja, 27, coming from the opposite side. Of the six passengers in the Isuzu, two — Thanom Tuinoi, 61, and Pad Jaimai, 51 – were killed immediately, while both drivers and the other four passengers in Yothin’s truck were injured and rushed to hospital. Police said Sutthipong was delivering fighting cocks to buyers, while Yothin and his relatives were returning to Nan when the accident occurred. The Nation The post Two killed, six injured in head-on pickup crash in Phitsanulok appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Two killed, six injured in head-on pickup crash in Phitsanulok, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Wednesday, 9 January
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Woman killed by sleeping pickup driver The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: A major accident caused by a pickup truck driver falling asleep at the wheel has left a woman dead and man injured....
- Older News
- Vote! Tourists drawn to Communist relics in Phitsanulok forest Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - PHITSANULOK: When the outlawed Communist Party of Thailand launched an insurgent campaign in 1965, its headquarters were here in the mountains of this northern province....
- Vote! Schoolgirl killed, 25 injured in double-decker crash Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - PRACHIN BURI: A schoolgirl was killed and 25 others injured when their double-decker bus slid off the highway in Na Di district during a field trip to Chanthaburi province on...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Investors should avoid shares of this $36 billion, widely used Chinese tech firm, analysts say
- - High turnout expected for Thailand’s first election since 2014 coup
- - New Zealand: Guns Used in Mosque Attack Banned Immediately
- - Tolls on two motorways waived April 10-18 for Songkran
- - Thailand Post branches out into banking
- - Protect Andaman mass beach cleanup at Layan nets 92kg of trash
- - Woman killed by sleeping pickup driver
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Crushed by water truck? Spa shooter ’snapped’! PTT to sell inmate products! || March 21
- - Soi Dog calling to end the suffering of homeless and neglected cats
- - India’s political parties go cartoon crazy as they chase country’s youth vote on social media