Two killed and over 30 injured in a bus accident in Nakhon Sawan
Two passengers were killed and about 30 others were injured – five of them in serious condition – after an air-conditioned tour bus from Mae Sot bound for Bangkok skidded out of the road and plunged into a roadside ditch in Muang district of Nakhon Sawan early this morning (April 20). The ill-fated bus belong to Cherdchai Tour Company which operates bus service between Bangkok and Mae Sot and vice versa. The accident took place on Highway 1 in Tambon Nong Krod, Muang district of Nakhon Sawan, shortly after midnight. Rescue workers rushed to the scene of the accident and had all the injured passengers taken to Sawan Pracharak hospital for medical treatment. Five of them were reported in be in serious conditions. Questioned by the police, the injured driver claimed that a motorcycle cut in front of the bus, forcing him to make a quick to avoid hitting the... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Two killed and over 30 injured in a bus accident in Nakhon Sawan, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- Older News
- Vote! 18 hurt after bus slams into house Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - SA KAEO: Eighteen people where hurt when a bus lost control and ran into a...
- Vote! 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - PHOTOS: สวยพันธุ์ไม้ ท้ายบ้าน / อาสาสมัครมูลนิธิร่วมกตัญญูจังหวัดสระแก้ว จุดวัฒนานคร 19 people have been injured after a bus plunged...
- Vote! India vows reprisals as massive car bomb kills 40 troops, obliterating their bus in disputed Kashmir SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Dozens of Indian troops were killed when a massive bomb blast struck a bus in...