Two killed and nine injured in van and wild elephant collision
FILE PHOTO A van driver and a passenger have been killed and nine other passengers injured when their chartered van hit a wild elephant on a road in Chachoengsao’s Sanam Chaikhet district, near the Cambodian border, early today (Saturday). The large injured wild elephant fled into to the forest following the accident in Ban Huay Some village in Tambon Lard Krathing at 5am this morning. The condition of the elephant remains unknown as it disappeared into the forest, leaving a trail of blood and a toe nail behind. 54 year old Somchai Supsamruay, the van driver, was killed along with front-seat passenger, 47 year old Yada Saennamwong. 52 year old Boonmee Khaodee, the driver of another van, told police that he and Somchai were driving three vans to take 30 passengers from Chachoengsao’s Tha Trakiab district to thod krathin merit making in Roi Et. Boonmee said he drove past the... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Two killed and nine injured in van and wild elephant collision, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Phuket Gazette'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! Man killed by wild elephants Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - CHACHOENGSAO: Wild elephants are believed to have pulled a man from a small hut in...