Two Hungarians killed in Bangkok motorcycle-van crash
Two Hungarian motorcyclists were killed when their big bike hit a van on a Bangkok road, and also severely injuring a Japanese man late on Monday night, police said. The Lumpini police station was alerted at 10.30pm of the accident in front of Soi Mahad Lek Luang 2 off Ratchadamri Road in Lumpini district near the BTS Ratchadamri station. Police said the BMW S1000XR motorcycle hit the left side of a Toyota van, causing it to flip onto its right side. The motorcycle pierced through the side into the passenger room of the van. The body of motorcyclist Adam Balogh, 30, was found on top of two severely injured men inside the van. The two other men were identified as Krisztian Bodrogi, 35, and Tatsuro Takaoka, 36. The two injured were rushed to Chulalongkorn Hospital. Police said Bodrogi died later at the hospital. The van driver, Permsak Yainoi, 57, said he was driving the Japanese man back to his residence on the soi when the speeding bike with a driver and a pillion rider hit him. The Nation The post Two Hungarians killed in Bangkok motorcycle-van crash appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Two Hungarians killed in Bangkok motorcycle-van crash, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Tuesday, 8 January
- Older News
- Vote! Eight migrant workers killed, two missing in Kanchanaburi road accident Samui Times (2 days ago) - Eight Myanmar migrants drowned and two others are missing presumed dead after a van they were travelling in was hit by a 10-wheel truck and both vehicles plunged into a...
- Vote! Eight Burmese migrants drown, two still missing in Kanchanaburi road crash Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - Eight Burmese migrants drowned along with two others that are missing, presumed dead, after a van they were travelling in was hit by a 10 wheel truck and both vehicles...
- Vote! At least 10 drown after van-trailer crash Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - KANCHANABURI: At least 10 people, mostly migrant workers, drowned after a 10-wheel trailer truck and a passenger van plunged into a canal following a crash in Tha Muang district around...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 5 Killed in Shooting in China's Inner Mongolia
- - New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to meet Xi Jinping in Beijing amid tensions over Huawei
- - The most questionable election in Thai history?
- - Children Baby & Maternity Exhibition 2019 to Soar Entrepreneurs Improving Quality for Business Growth
- - Hanoi Kicks Off Construction Of Formula One Race Track
- - Thaksin: Election 'rigged' as allies challenge army
- - Who won Thailand’s election? Stand-off as military-backed Palang Pracharat and Shinawatra proxy Pheu Thai both claim victory
- - Outgoing Philippine labour official Jalilo Dela Torre urges domestic workers in Hong Kong to go for more health checks
- - Rodrigo Duterte photographed with suspected Chinese ‘drug lords’, says former narcotics official
- - 'More bumps in the road' before US-China trade deal, former Treasury Secretary Jack Lew warns