Two Hungarians killed in Bangkok motorcycle-van crash
Two Hungarian motorcyclists were killed when their big bike hit a van on a Bangkok road, and also severely injuring a Japanese man late on Monday night, police said. The Lumpini police station was alerted at 10.30pm of the accident in front of Soi Mahad Lek Luang 2 off Ratchadamri Road in Lumpini district near the BTS Ratchadamri station. Police said the BMW S1000XR motorcycle hit the left side of a Toyota van, causing it to flip onto its right side. The motorcycle pierced through the side into the passenger room of the van. The body of motorcyclist Adam Balogh, 30, was found on top of two severely injured men inside the van. The two other men were identified as Krisztian Bodrogi, 35, and Tatsuro Takaoka, 36. The two injured were rushed to Chulalongkorn Hospital. Police said Bodrogi died later at the hospital. The van driver, Permsak Yainoi, 57, said he was driving the Japanese man back to his residence on the soi when the speeding bike with a driver and a pillion rider hit him. The Nation The post Two Hungarians killed in Bangkok motorcycle-van crash appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Two Hungarians killed in Bangkok motorcycle-van crash, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Tuesday, 8 January
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Military escort motorcycle rider smashes into Bangkok taxi – VIDEO Phuket Gazette (Today) - The shocking moment when a military officer on motorbike, escorting a high-ranking Army official travelling in a black Mercedes, collided into a Bangkok taxi, at 1.22pm yesterday. He was an...
- Older News
- Vote! Paris court to hear case over 2007 Phuket plane crash The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: The former head of a budget Thai airline goes on trial in Paris today (June 24) over a deadly 2007 plane crash that killed 90 people, nearly two-thirds of...
- Vote! Thai budget airline boss on trial in Paris over 2007 One-Two-GO crash in Phuket that killed 90 people SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - The former head of a budget Thai airline goes on trial in Paris on Monday over a deadly 2007 plane crash that killed 90 people, nearly two-thirds of them foreigners.Filed...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - TAT chief blames high baht and lack of Europeans for drop in Thai tourism
- - 75 tonnes of marijuana and Kratom destroyed in Nakhon Phanom
- - Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
- - Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted
- - Eric Trump Says He Was Spit on at Chicago Cocktail Lounge
- - Rodrigo Duterte backflips on Chinese fishing in Philippine waters, insisting exclusive rights will not be waived
- - Thai car manufacturers upbeat about sales
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tuk-tuk baby birth! Cop barbershop? Deep south SIM card registry? || June 26
- - 58 bedroom Hotel for lease present in Patong
- - US Supreme Court Limits Access to Commercial Data Shared With Federal Agencies