Turkish attack helicopter deal with Pakistan worth around $1.5 billion - sources
Turkey's deal with Pakistan to sell 30 Turkish T129 attack helicopters is worth around $1.5 billion, sources with knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Friday. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Turkish attack helicopter deal with Pakistan worth around $1.5 billion - sources, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- Older News
- Vote! Pulwama attacks: how India can respond to Pakistan-based terrorists in wake of Kashmir suicide bombing SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - As tensions run high between India and Pakistan in the wake of a terror attack...
- Vote! India says ‘mastermind’ of Kashmir suicide attack killed by armed forces in gun battle at suspected militant hideout SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - India’s army said on Tuesday it had killed the “mastermind” of a major suicide bomb...
- Vote! Factbox: Pakistan, India troop strength and weapons REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Tensions between India and Pakistan have escalated sharply after a suicide bombing in the disputed...