Turkey signs deal with Pakistan on sale of 30 attack helicopters
Turkey and Pakistan have signed an agreement on the sale of 30 Turkish T129 attack helicopters in what will be the biggest export deal of the Turkish defence industry, the country's defence industry directorate said on Friday. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Turkey signs deal with Pakistan on sale of 30 attack helicopters, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Thais Give Russia, US Right to Extradite Hacking Suspect
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- Older News
- Vote! Pulwama attacks: how India can respond to Pakistan-based terrorists in wake of Kashmir suicide bombing SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - As tensions run high between India and Pakistan in the wake of a terror attack...
- Vote! India says ‘mastermind’ of Kashmir suicide attack killed by armed forces in gun battle at suspected militant hideout SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - India’s army said on Tuesday it had killed the “mastermind” of a major suicide bomb...
- Vote! Factbox: Pakistan, India troop strength and weapons REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Tensions between India and Pakistan have escalated sharply after a suicide bombing in the disputed...