Trump's trade war is forcing Beijing to retreat from its own anti-debt battle
China has been trying to reduce its reliance on debt as well as fiscal and monetary stimulus to fuel economic growth, but the pain of the trade war with the United States is forcing a reversal. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Trump's trade war is forcing Beijing to retreat from its own anti-debt battle, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Friday, 19 October
- Older News
- Vote! Trump sends top officials to Beijing to continue China trade talks CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - President Donald Trump is sending U.S. Trade Rep. Robert Lighthizer and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin to Beijing, China, on Thursday to continue U.S. trade talks with China....
- Vote! US Negotiators to Visit China Next Week for New Round of Trade Talks VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - China says a high-ranking U.S. delegation will travel to Beijing next week to resume negotiations aimed at resolving the ongoing trade war between the world's two leading economies. Commerce Ministry...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival