Trump's trade war is forcing Beijing to retreat from its own anti-debt battle
China has been trying to reduce its reliance on debt as well as fiscal and monetary stimulus to fuel economic growth, but the pain of the trade war with the United States is forcing a reversal. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Trump's trade war is forcing Beijing to retreat from its own anti-debt battle, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- - UK's Labour wants an election — but a second referendum is more likely, lawmaker says
- Older News
- Vote! Mixed messages after US-China trade talks show ‘no progress’ ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (2 days ago) - JUST hours after US President Donald Trump said he expects a trade deal to be...
- Vote! China's global trade surplus fell in 2018: customs Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - BEIJING: China's global trade volume rose last year but its surplus fell again as its...