Trump's trade victories mean the White House can now 'focus all its ire on China'
The Trump administration's hard line approach to trade talks may be paying off with other nations, experts told CNBC, but it isn't guaranteed to work when applied to China — and may even make matters worse.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Trump's trade victories mean the White House can now 'focus all its ire on China', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - State weighs impact of 5G bid delay
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Chinese Leader Meets with US Trade Delegation in Beijing
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- - Ko Ni: Gunman gets death penalty in murder of Myanmar Muslim lawyer
- - Indonesian plantation firms dodge US$220 million in unpaid fines years after disastrous land fires
- - There are 'encouraging signs' from Singapore Airlines' earnings, analyst says
- - All signs point to more money pouring into Chinese markets this year
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Trump: Trade Negotiations with China 'Going Extremely Well' VOA NEWS (Today) - U.S. President Donald Trump is hailing progress in ongoing trade talks with China, with negotiators...
- Older News
- Vote! US-China Trade Talks Set to Open in Beijing VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - U.S. and Chinese negotiators are set to kick off two days of official trade talks...
- Vote! Trump mulls extension on China trade talks Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - WASHINGTON: US President Donald Trump said Tuesday he would consider extending the deadline for a...