Trump's tariffs: What they are and how they will work
WASHINGTON (AP) — So is this what a trade war looks like? The Trump administration and China’s leadership have imposed tens of billions of dollars in tariffs on each other’s goods. President Donald Trump has proposed slapping duties on, all told, up to billion if China keeps retaliating and doesn’t cave in to U.S. demands […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Trump's tariffs: What they are and how they will work, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Saturday progress is being made toward a trade deal...