Trump-Kim Lunch: Who Attended, What They Ate
Here are the participants and the menu for the working lunch between President Donald Trump and the U.S. delegation, and Kim Jong Un and the North Korean delegation, according to White House Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah. U.S. Delegation President Donald J. Trump Secretary Mike Pompeo, Department of State General John Kelly, Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff Ambassador John Bolton, Assistant to the President and National Security Adviser Sarah Sanders, Assistant to the President and Press Secretary Ambassador Sung Kin, US Ambassador to the Philippines Matthew Pottinger, Deputy Assistant to the President for Asian Affairs North Korea delegation Chairman Kim Jong Un Kim Yong Chol, Vice-Chairman, Central Committee of the Workers’ Party of Korea Ri Su Yong, Vice-Chairman, Central Committee of the Workers’ Party of Korea Ri Yong Ho, Minister of Foreign Affairs No Kwang Chol, Minister of People’s Armed Forces Choe Son Hui, Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs Kim Yo Jong, First Deputy Director, Central Committee of Workers’ Party of Korea Han Kwang Sang, Director, Central Committee of Workers’ Party of Korea The menu Starters Traditional prawns cocktail served with avocado salad Green mango kerabu with honey lime dressing and fresh octopus “Oiseon” Korean stuffed cucumber Main course Beef short rib confit, served with potato dauphinois and steam broccolini, red wine sauce on the side Combination of sweet and sour crispy pork and Yangzhou fried rice with homemade XO chili sauce “Daegu jorim” Soy braised codfish with radish, Asian vegetables Desserts Dark chocolate tartlet ganache Haagen dazs vanilla iced cream with cherry coulis Tropezienne... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Trump-Kim Lunch: Who Attended, What They Ate, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: VOA NEWS - Monday, 11 June, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Director at heart of school lunch scam dismissed Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The director of a primary school in Surat Thani who was suspended from duty for 10 months over a scandal in which the school served poor quality lunch to young...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease
- - Slow loris tout arrested at Karon
- - Will Shinzo Abe’s ‘personal chemistry’ with Donald Trump prevent bust-up over trade during US president’s state visit to Japan?
- - 37 bedroon Patong Hotel For Sale
- - “Happy” the drink driving monk tells cops he thought the alcohol was “medicine”
- - Private hospital in trouble for charging Bt30,000 for diarrhoea
- - Tragic Phoenix goes up for auction
- - Prabowo Subianto tells supporters to go home and rest after Indonesian riots over election results leave six dead