Trump takes dig at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US
The president's state visit comes amid tensions with carmaker Toyota over potential auto tariffs.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Trump takes dig at Japan for 'substantial' trade advantage and calls for more investment in US, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Saturday, 25 May
- Older News
- Vote! Trump-Xi meeting at G20 raises hope for trade truce Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - WASHINGTON - US President Donald Trump and China's Xi Jinping said Tuesday they plan to meet next week at the Group of 20 summit in Japan, raising hopes for a...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Waymo inks driverless car deal with Renault, Nissan to develop autonomous vehicles for France, Japan
- - Recycled bikes get Myanmar kids to school
- - Eight arrested with drugs and firearms in Phuket
- - Fall armyworm invades crops across Asia, smallholders worst hit
- - Fall armyworm invades crops across Asia
- - Where to post all of your job positions: Completely free!
- - Vietnam and Thailand top Asia Pacific destinations for Russians
- - Norwegian man seriously injured after van collides with a truck in Saraburi
- - BOJ holds fire on policy, joins Fed in warning of mounting global risks
- - Trump-Xi meeting unlikely to resolve trade differences, could lead to more talks-media