Trump Says Will Likely Release Mideast Peace Plan After Israeli Elections
U.S. President Donald Trump said on Sunday he would likely wait until after Israel's Sept. 17 elections to release a peace plan for the region that was designed by White House senior adviser Jared Kushner.Kushner, Trump's son-in-law, is the main architect of a proposed $50 billion economic development plan for the Palestinians, Jordan, Egypt and Lebanon that is designed to create peace in the region. Kushner Unveils $50 Billion ‘Peace to Prosperity’ Plan for MideastThe White House senior adviser lays out an economic plan, says political peace plan coming... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Trump Says Will Likely Release Mideast Peace Plan After Israeli Elections, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: VOA NEWS - Sunday, 18 August
- Older News
- Vote! Netanyahu Faces Tough Re-Election Fight Against Rival Gantz VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Israelis are voting Tuesday in general elections as Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu faces a challenge from former military chief Benny Gantz.Polls show Tuesday's contest too close to call, with Netanyahu's...
- Vote! NATO Commander Expects Violence, to Work for Safe Afghan Elections VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - It’s been a rocky week in Afghanistan peace talks, and NATO’s operational commander said allies “anticipate increased violence” on the ground as Afghan presidential elections inch closer.U.S. Air Force Gen....
- Vote! Palestinians Fear Netanyahu's Annexation Plan VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - Israeli settlers in the West Bank are celebrating the announcement by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to annex one-third of the Palestinian territory in the West Bank if he is re-elected. Netanyahu...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Nigerian Boxing Mixes 'Bloodsport' with Mixed Martial Arts while Generating Income for Fighters
- - Explosion Kills 24 People at Election Rally in Northern Afghanistan
- - Blast kills 24 near election rally for Afghan president: health official
- - Blast outside rally in central Afghanistan kills at least 24
- - The Future of Colombia's Peace Accord in Doubt
- - Edhi Foundation Providing Homes for Pakistan's Orphans
- - Pakistan, India Join Russia-Led Military Drills Despite Kashmir Tensions
- - Ghani Escapes Election Violence That Killed 24
- - Taliban attacks kill 30, Afghan leader unhurt as bomb hits rally
- - Explosion hits Afghan capital Kabul, six killed