Trump says North Korea is 'no longer a nuclear threat'
U.S. President Donald Trump, after his historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, said Pyongyang no longer posed a nuclear threat.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Trump says North Korea is 'no longer a nuclear threat', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- - Pulwama attack: Four India soldiers killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula?
- - Pulwama attack: India warns of backlash against Kashmiri Muslims
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Seven killed in new Kashmir battle
- - Taxi blames oil spill for wipeout
- - In Pakistan, women are forced to take desperate measures to stop having babies – and it can cost them their lives
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Why is Russia standing aloof on the Korean Peninsula? ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (Today) - FOR MORE than a year there has been a flurry of diplomatic activity on the...
- Older News
- Vote! Hanoi Summit Sparks Optimism, But Called Moment of Truth VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - The second summit between U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un...
- Vote! US commander in Asia Philip Davidson admits North Korea probably won’t give up all its nuclear weapons, as new Trump-Kim summit looms SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (6 days ago) - Weeks before a second summit between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim...