Trump: Report of N. Korean Missile Bases 'Fake News'
U.S. President Donald Trump has weighed in on a report that North Korea has at least 13 undeclared bases capable of hiding missiles, calling the report "fake news." "The story in the New York Times concerning North Korea developing missile bases is inaccurate," he said, referring to information revealed in a report by the Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies and shared by The New York Times. "We fully know about the sites being discussed, nothing new — and nothing happening out of the normal." He added in his tweet, "I will be the first to let you know if things go bad!" The report released Monday said its conclusions are based on commercial satellite imagery, interviews with North Korean defectors and interviews with U.S. intelligence and government officials. Joseph Bermudez, one of the authors of the study, said the findings are noteworthy. “I would say that North Korea’s basic... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Trump: Report of N. Korean Missile Bases 'Fake News', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'VOA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Human error and outdated IT led to Hakeem al-Araibi's detention, says border force official
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - SET ends lower, Indonesia stock market leads Asean peers
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- Older News
- Vote! North Korea has secret base with intermediate-range missiles capable of hitting Japan’s Okinawa: US study SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - North Korea has a clandestine base that houses intermediate-range missiles capable of hitting Japan’s Okinawa...