Trump expected to visit DMZ during Moon summit in Seoul, raising hopes of resumption in denuclearisation talks with Kim
United States President Donald Trump is widely expected to make his first visit to the tense inter-Korean border – following in the footsteps of predecessors such as Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama – when he comes to Seoul for a summit with South Korean President Moon Jae-in this weekend. “The two leaders will have in-depth discussions on ways to establish an enduring peace through the complete denuclearisation of the Korean peninsula, while further solidifying the South Korea…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Trump expected to visit DMZ during Moon summit in Seoul, raising hopes of resumption in denuclearisation talks with Kim, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Monday, 24 June
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! ‘No compromise’: South Korea says drills with US still on, refuting North’s claim of Donald Trump ‘promise’ to Kim Jong-un SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - A top South Korean official on Saturday said a US-South Korean military exercise would go ahead as planned next month, denying Pyongyang’s charges that holding it would breach an agreement...
- Older News
- Vote! Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - President Donald Trump is marking the 50th anniversary of the first human steps on the moon at an Oval Office meeting Friday with former Apollo 11 astronauts.The group includes Buzz...
- Vote! Why solving the Korean Peninsula crisis needs to be an international effort ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (3 days ago) - THE THREE key actors in the Korean Peninsula crisis are demonstrating why a solution should be anchored in an international coalition and international institutions. North Korea’s Kim Jong-un shows...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Hong Kong Residents Deface Chinese Emblem in Latest Protest
- - UN: Humanitarian Situation in Syria Continues to Deteriorate
- - Recycled Water Part of Perth's Plan to Beat Climate Change in Australia
- - 'Stronger Than Ever': India Set for Fresh Moon Launch Attempt
- - 1,000 Firefighters Battle Wildfires in Central Portugal
- - Doctors: Detainee Allegedly Tortured in Sudan Dies
- - Thai Industrial Property market driven by rocketing Chinese FDI
- - Hong Kong protesters egg China office at end of massive rally
- - More than 1,000 firefighters battle Portugal wildfires
- - UK Treasury Chief Vows to Quit if Boris Johnson Becomes PM