Trump Administration Claims Success With Iran Sanctions
U.S. officials say they have done a lot to diffuse tensions with Iran and make it more amenable to negotiations. President Donald Trump said Tuesday that his administration's goal is not regime change in Iran, but preventing Tehran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. Iran has said it is willing to hold talks with U.S. officials if the United States returns to the 2015 nuclear deal with Iran, which Trump abandoned last year. VOA's Zlatica Hoke reports.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Trump Administration Claims Success With Iran Sanctions, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: VOA NEWS - Wednesday, 17 July
- Older News
- Vote! Government Lawyer: US Asks Gibraltar to Hold Iranian Tanker in Detention VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - The United States requested Thursday that Gibraltar hold in detention an Iranian supertanker at the center of a stand-off between Tehran and London that sparked tensions in the oil-rich Gulf.The...
- Vote! Gibraltar Denies It is Due to Release Seized Iranian Tanker VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - Opposing news reports fueled confusion Tuesday over the fate of an oil tanker seized near the British territory of Gibraltar last month. Jalil Eslami, deputy head of Iran's maritime agency, said...
- Vote! Asia fears ‘second cold war’ as Donald Trump pushes Iran into Chinese arms SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Worsening US-Iran tensions are raising fears among Asian countries of Tehran’s pivot to China and Russia, potentially sparking a second cold war, experts at a conference in Singapore said on...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Bangkok bombings top public's concerns: Poll
- - Nakhon Nayok, 11 other provinces on water runoff alert
- - Prayut to visit drought-hit Surin, Buri Ram tomorrow
- - Lower-Priced Colleges Offer Options to Student Debt
- - 3 Palestinians Killed By Israeli Forces At Gaza Border
- - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? The merits of the Sufficiency Economy philosophy: Part 1
- - New York Organizes Tandem Biking With The Visually Impaired
- - Mekong water level rising steadily
- - Peace with whom? After blast, enraged Afghans question talks
- - Afghan president says Taliban can't escape blame for deadly bombing