Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
PHUKET: The driver of a fully-loaded semi-trailer has escaped any charges for a dangerous incident that truck and trailer, full loaded with rice, flip onto its side beside the bypass road yesterday afternoon (May 23).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 24 May
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Pickup truck u-turn leaves Myanmar mother dead, partner and son in ICU The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: A Thai man has been charged with reckless driving causing death after he made u-turn in his pickup truck on Chao Fa West Rd last night (Sept 15), leaving...
- Older News
- Vote! Bus driver killed, 33 injured in collision with truck Samui Times (Yesterday) - A bus driver was killed and 33 passengers injured following a collision with an 18-wheel truck in Prachin Buri province early on Saturday. The bus was taking 44 passengers from...
- Vote! Kerry driver killed in truck-train crash Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - RATCHABURI: A Kerry Express delivery driver was killed when his pickup truck went through an unmanned railway crossing into the path of a train in Ban Pong district on Saturday...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Sihanoukville airport expansion gets nod
- - CDC Activates Emergency Measures to Combat E-Cigarette Use
- - New York Prosecutors Seek 8 Years of Trump Tax Returns
- - Panel: Full-Scale War Looms in South Sudan One Year After Peace Accord Signed
- - Chinese American Couple Charged With Theft of Trade Secrets From Ohio Hospital
- - US Service Member Killed in Action in Afghanistan
- - Railing Against Corruption, Democratic White House Hopeful Warren Rallies Thousands in NY
- - Investors poured US$45 billion into Indian stock market but now Modi ‘euphoria’ is wearing off
- - Elon Musk testified he worried Thai cave rescuer might be 'another Jeffrey Epstein'
- - Musk hires detective to probe man who sued over ‘pedo guy’ tweet