Tri Trang Beach corals survive Patong Bay wastewater onslaught
PHUKET: Phuket Governor Norraphat Plodthong ordered officials across the island to ramp up their efforts to clean up pollution in their respective areas today (Aug 24) after hearing a comprehensive report on the close-call survival of corals at Tri Tang Beach that were deluged with wastewater from Patong.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Tri Trang Beach corals survive Patong Bay wastewater onslaught, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- - Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew 6.6 percent in 2018
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- Older News
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tourist survives Patong Beach! An ’anti-peace’ chief? Problems with digital licence? || Jan. 16 The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - January 16 An ’anti-peace’ Chief? |:| Still no charges in fatal crash?...
- Vote! Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: A 76-year-old Swedish tourist is recovering in hospital after being pulled from the water...