Trade war could cut China's growth by nearly 2 percentage points over two years: IMF
Much of the trade impact on China's growth is expected to be offset by the government's policies to stimulate the economy, noted Changyong Rhee, director of the Asia and Pacific Department at the International Monetary Fund.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Trade war could cut China's growth by nearly 2 percentage points over two years: IMF, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pulwama attack: Nine killed in Kashmir gun battle
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - Saudi visit highlights Pakistan's search for investment
- - Abe Mum on Trump's Claim of Nomination for Nobel Peace Prize
- - Abe nominates Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- - India-Pakistan crisis: Saudi Arabia aims to de-escalate tensions
- - Maldives arrests former president Abdulla Yameen over witness tampering in money-laundering trial
- - Asia markets set to trade cautiously on renewed US-China tensions
- - The US cannot crush us, says Huawei founder
- - Pogba fires United into FA Cup last eight
- Older News
- Vote! How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - The threat of a sharper-than-expected economic slowdown in China could damage Asia’s growth prospects, according...
- Vote! Singapore reports lowest GDP growth in two years as trade ministry warns manufacturers may be vulnerable SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Singapore’s economy grew at its slowest pace in more than two years in the fourth...
- Vote! Export growth to shrink Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - Thailand’s exports are expected to see the lowest growth in three years because of the...