Trade War begins: US and China exchange $34 billion in tariffs
U.S. tariffs on $34 billion worth of Chinese goods kick in, escalating a war of words between the world's two largest economies into a full-blown trade conflict. China immediately retaliates and calls it the "biggest trade war in economic history."... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Trade War begins: US and China exchange $34 billion in tariffs, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Thais Give Russia, US Right to Extradite Hacking Suspect
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Resumption of High-level US-China Trade Talks Raises Hopes VOA NEWS (Today) - The Trump administration is set Thursday to resume high-level talks with Chinese officials, aiming to...
- Older News
- Vote! Trump Says No 'Magical Date' for Imposing More Tariffs on China VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - President Donald Trump says there is no "magical date" for reaching a trade deal with...
- Vote! Report: US Wants Pledge for Stable Chinese Yuan as Talks Resume VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - The United States is seeking to secure a pledge from China it will not devalue...