Tourists urged to stay off airport's 'selfie runway'
Phuket: Authorities are finding ways to keep tourists at Mai Khao beach off the adjacent Phuket airport's runway after the area became known as the "unseen Phuket", where beachgoers take selfies with landing planes but create safety concerns over their close-up shooting.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Tourists urged to stay off airport's 'selfie runway', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 7 March
- Older News
- Vote! Na Jomtien beach polluted with putrid wastewater – tourists urged to stay away Samui Times (2 days ago) - Tourists have been warned to avoid Na Jomtien beach in Chonburi after wastewater contaminated the sea turning it black. The warning comes after footage shared to social media on Saturday...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Fake general swindling for animals skins? WCGC Thailand Final! Heavy storms coming! || May 21
- - New date for Coronation Day holiday announced
- - Mother disappears after abandoning newborn in rubber plantation
- - Minister to push for two more Mekong bridges
- - Police seize haul of weapons, drugs in post-Songkran blitz
- - Four dead as pickup truck slams into tour bus heading to Phuket
- - Drug bust in Kathu nets 2,000 meth pills
- - 150 bedrrom Patong Hotel for sale
- - Phoenix goes up for auction, starting price 900,000 baht
- - Top 10 restaurants in Phuket