Tourists urged to stay off airport's 'selfie runway'
Phuket: Authorities are finding ways to keep tourists at Mai Khao beach off the adjacent Phuket airport's runway after the area became known as the "unseen Phuket", where beachgoers take selfies with landing planes but create safety concerns over their close-up shooting.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Tourists urged to stay off airport's 'selfie runway', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 7 March
- Older News
- Vote! Silence falls on plan to close ’selfie beach’ near Phuket Airport The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Airports of Thailand (AoT) management at Phuket International Airport have still yet to make any public announcement to confirm – or even clarify – the possible closure of the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Investors should avoid shares of this $36 billion, widely used Chinese tech firm, analysts say
- - High turnout expected for Thailand’s first election since 2014 coup
- - New Zealand: Guns Used in Mosque Attack Banned Immediately
- - Tolls on two motorways waived April 10-18 for Songkran
- - Thailand Post branches out into banking
- - Turkey's Erdogan: 'No Difference' Between New Zealand Killer, IS Terrorists
- - Protect Andaman mass beach cleanup at Layan nets 92kg of trash
- - Woman killed by sleeping pickup driver
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Crushed by water truck? Spa shooter ’snapped’! PTT to sell inmate products! || March 21
- - Soi Dog calling to end the suffering of homeless and neglected cats