Tourist suspected of killing his wife for insurance money
PHUKET: A court has extended the detention of a Chinese national suspected of drowning his wife in a hotel pool to get an insurance payout equal to about 160 million baht.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Tourist suspected of killing his wife for insurance money, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Top US Navy Officer Urges China to Avoid Confrontations
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- Older News
- Vote! Thai woman, lover accused of killing German husband for insurance money Samui Times (3 days ago) - The Crime Suppression Division has arrested a Thai woman for allegedly collaborating with her...
- Vote! Man arrested after killing five family members in Uttaradit Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - PHOTO: Khaosod A man who shot his pregnant wife, parents-in-law and two other relatives to...
- Vote! Thai woman arrested for killing German husband in 10 million baht insurance scam Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - A Thai woman has been arrested by the Crime Suppression Division for allegedly having planned...