Top 10 conditions where medical cannabis was prescribed in 2018
Thailand has legalised Medical Cannabis for prescribed medical use only. The penalty for recreational use of cannabis in Thailand remains a serious matter, where those found in possession of 10 kilograms of herb or less could expect to do up to five years in prison. Anything more and you’re facing life in prison. No information is currently available on the process of obtaining Medical Marijuana and details will follow this year. Here’s our list of the 10 most common conditions Medical Cannabis was has been prescribed for during 2018, outside of Thailand… Multiple Sclerosis Multiple Sclerosis is a disease that affects the brain and spinal cord. Symptoms vary both in type and severity, but typically include pain, spasms, balance issues, tingling, vision problems and more. Cannabis based medicinal extracts can significantly reduce the spasticity and pain associated with Multiple Sclerosis while having few adverse effects on patients. Spinal Cord Injury Caused by... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Top 10 conditions where medical cannabis was prescribed in 2018, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Phuket Gazette'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: An anti-narcotics team led by Border Patrol Police have arrested a maid from Chalong...
- Vote! Medical cannabis crops to be tightly controlled Phuket Gazette (7 days ago) - The Thai narcotic control board head says that only Thai citizens who join hands with...