Tontine Wines Won the Top Award at the 9th International PAR Organic Wine Award (2018)
Aug 08, 2018 Picture: "2012 - Honor Late Harvest Shuang Hong (Vitis amurensis)" produced by Tonghua Tongtian Winery Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Tontine Wines Group Limited ("Tontine Wines" or "the Group", stock code: 0389), won the top gold award at the 9th International PAR Organic Wine Award in early July 2018. This is the only top gold award won by Chinese companies participating in this competition. Tontine Wines' "2013 - Tontine Xuanniya Icewine Red" also won a gold award, with the highest score, at the 8th International PAR Organic Wine Award in July 2017. This year, Tontine Wines' "2012 - Honor Late Harvest Shuang Hong (Vitis amurensis)" received the top gold award, the highest level of international recognition, for organic wine. "Organic wine has been gaining attention and popularity in the international market. Tontine Wines is one of the earliest large-scale wine companies in China that... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Tontine Wines Won the Top Award at the 9th International PAR Organic Wine Award (2018), simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- Older News
- Vote! Australia refugee centre detainee wins top human rights award BBC News Asia (4 days ago) - Abdul Aziz Muhamat wrote about conditions at the Manus Island centre for asylum seekers....