Tokyo court denies ex-Nissan chief Ghosn's bail request
TOKYO: A Tokyo court on Tuesday rejected a request by former Nissan chief Carlos Ghosn for bail following fresh charges, dashing his hopes for an early release from his Japanese jail cell.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Tokyo court denies ex-Nissan chief Ghosn's bail request, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- - NewGen Airways ground staff disciplined after rant at Chinese tourist
- - “Ya Dong” seller beats drunk customer to death for kicking his four year old
- Older News
- Vote! Philippine journalist Maria Ressa released on bail after being arrested and charged with cyber libel SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Philippine journalist Maria Ressa was freed on bail on Thursday following an arrest that sparked...
- Vote! Araibi's lawyers mull new bail bid Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The legal team representing Hakeem al-Araibi, 25, is considering filing a new bail request for...