Tokyo 2020 Games: Japan Olympics chief 'investigated in French corruption probe'
Tsunekazu Takeda is investigated over alleged corruption, sources say, but denies improper actions.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Tokyo 2020 Games: Japan Olympics chief 'investigated in French corruption probe', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- Older News
- Vote! Tokyo court denies ex-Nissan chief Ghosn's bail request Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - TOKYO: A Tokyo court on Tuesday rejected a request by former Nissan chief Carlos Ghosn...
- Vote! IOC Marketing Chair From Japan Investigated for Alleged Corruption VOA NEWS (7 days ago) - In the latest blow to the International Olympic Committee's efforts to rid itself of scandal,...