Tobacco Monopoly feels the burn from new excise rates
The state-run Thailand Tobacco Monopoly (TTM) is expecting the first loss, of about 1.5 billion baht, in its 79-year history, following new excise tax rates which it claims have benefitted importers of foreign cigarettes.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Tobacco Monopoly feels the burn from new excise rates, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 4 March, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Airport monopoly duty-free concession auction postponed Bangkok Post (Today) - Airports of Thailand Plc has postponed the auction of monopoly concessions for airport duty-free shops and commercial areas while it hears the arguments of groups favouring a more open system....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments