Thundershowers, gusty winds forecast for weekend
Residents of the North and Northeast are warned to brace for thundershowers and gusty winds from today through to Monday, with the same conditions forecast for the East, South and Central regions, including Bangkok, from Saturday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Thundershowers, gusty winds forecast for weekend, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- - Ko Ni: Gunman gets death penalty in murder of Myanmar Muslim lawyer
- - Indonesian plantation firms dodge US$220 million in unpaid fines years after disastrous land fires
- - There are 'encouraging signs' from Singapore Airlines' earnings, analyst says
- - All signs point to more money pouring into Chinese markets this year
- - 150 condos in city rooftop dust-bust drive
- - State weighs impact of 5G bid delay
- - Highway wheelie biker reports to police, apologises
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Weather for February 15 Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - Bangkok Partly cloudy. High 32ºC. Winds S at 15 to 25 km/h. Phuket Generally clear....
- Older News
- Vote! Weather for February 14 Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - Bangkok Generally clear. High 33ºC. Winds S at 10 to 15 km/h. Phuket Generally clear....
- Vote! Weather for February 13 Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - Bangkok Generally clear. High 35ºC. Winds E at 10 to 15 km/h. . Phuket...