Three tourists arrested as guns/ammo recovered in Thai national park
Three Thai tourists were arrested on Sunday for shooting in a national park in Kanchanaburi. Locals had alerted the chief of the Sri Nakharin Dam park who went to a floating hotel in the Sri Sawat area. In the area the authorities heard three shots in the location of a reservoir. Three rifles and hundreds of rounds of ammunition was recovered from the accommodation. Chief Thiti Somphee said that this was a restricted area and shooting was forbidden. Those arrested were not named in the Thai Rath story. Thai Visa / Thai Rath The post Three tourists arrested as guns/ammo recovered in Thai national park appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Three tourists arrested as guns/ammo recovered in Thai national park, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Samui Times - Monday, 1 October, 2018
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Arrested Karen hunter is not KNU soldier Bangkok Post (Today) - KANCHANABURI: A Karen hunter who was arrested in the Sai Yok National Park on Wednesday was not a soldier of the Karen National Union as he earlier claimed, according to...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! National park chief hunting Chinese “urchin bashing” tourists Samui Times (Yesterday) - National Park officials in southern Thailand are hunting a group of Chinese tourists after they took several urchins out of the sea. They then bashed them and left them on...
- Older News
- Vote! Karen soldiers hunt wildlife in Kanchanaburi forest Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - KANCHANABURI: A Karen National Union soldier has been arrested in the Sai Yok National Park in Sai Yok district with bearcat and macaque carcasses, guns and ammunition while two others...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Myanmar, Thailand keen to co-host Under-20 World Cup
- - 77 year old Swede dies from heart attack on beach in Trat
- - Japan takes 15 phone-scam suspects from Thailand
- - Three injured in fresh seafood pickup accident in Krabi
- - Watch out Thailand, here comes Vietnam
- - IKEA Thailand launches full online store
- - Truck driver dodges charge for dangerous load as 33 tons of rice flip semi-trailer onto its side
- - Police load up charges against axe-weilding road-rage ambulance attackers
- - Cannon, gun base at Racha Noi declared items of national heritage
- - Top 7 Thai expat myths