Three people injured and two speed boats burned down in Phang-nga
Three people were injured and two speed boats were damaged after a fire broke out at one of the boats while being repaired at a pier in Thai Muang district of Phang-nga province this afternoon (April 11). Police reported that one of the speed boats, named Da Marine, was on its way to Similan Islands from Tap Lamu with a group of Chinese tourists, but the boat developed engine malfunctioning mid-way in the sea. The tour operator then sent another speed boat, named Da Marine 1, to pick up the tourist group for their journey to Similan Islands. After that, Da Marine 1 returned to tow the malfunctioning boat back to their pier for inspection. As a skipper and a mechanic were repairing the engine, a fire occurred from sparks and it quickly engulfed Da Marine before it spread to Da Marine 1 which was docked nearby. Both the skipper, the mechanic and a third person sustained slight injuries, but the two vessels were totally burned. The actual cause of the fire was being investigated. The post Three people injured and two speed boats burned down in Phang-nga appeared first on Thai PBS English News.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Three people injured and two speed boats burned down in Phang-nga, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Thai PBS NETWORK - Wednesday, 11 April, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Men injured by bomb placed to protect bird’s nest operation The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: Two men have been seriously injured by an explosive device placed near the entrance to a cave used by a private bird’s nest operator on a small island in...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'
- - New Zealand shooting: Jacinda Ardern vows accused terrorist will face ‘full force of the law’
- - Asia markets decline ahead of Fed meeting
- - Germany launches 5G auction amid row with US over Huawei