Three dead, two injured as truck collides with motorbike in Krabi
PHOTOS: อาสากู้ภัย 3482 กู้ชีพปลายพระยา / คนข่าว กระบี่ Three people have died while another two people have been injured after a pickup truck collided with a motorbike in Krabi yesterday. Krabi emergency responders headed to the scene of an accident on Southern Seaboard Road (No 44) southbound in Krabi yesterday afternoon. They found two injured males – 32 year old Nattanai Thongkhao and 30 year old Wanchai Chaikhao. They were both taken to Plai Phraya Hospital. Three females were found dead – 42 year old Sudsri Songsuk, 54 year old Khaew Kemsri and 27 year old Montira Tinna. Police are continuing their investigation to find the cause of the collision. The post Three dead, two injured as truck collides with motorbike in Krabi appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Three dead, two injured as truck collides with motorbike in Krabi, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Thursday, 16 May
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! 10th dugong found dead in the sea off Trang province Samui Times (Today) - Another dead dugong was found floating in the sea, between Ya Island in Trang province and Ngai Island of Krabi, by a tour boat on Saturday. The find was reported...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Pickup truck u-turn leaves Myanmar mother dead, partner and son in ICU The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: A Thai man has been charged with reckless driving causing death after he made u-turn in his pickup truck on Chao Fa West Rd last night (Sept 15), leaving...
- Older News
- Vote! Bus driver killed, 33 injured in collision with truck Samui Times (Yesterday) - A bus driver was killed and 33 passengers injured following a collision with an 18-wheel truck in Prachin Buri province early on Saturday. The bus was taking 44 passengers from...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Sihanoukville airport expansion gets nod
- - CDC Activates Emergency Measures to Combat E-Cigarette Use
- - New York Prosecutors Seek 8 Years of Trump Tax Returns
- - Panel: Full-Scale War Looms in South Sudan One Year After Peace Accord Signed
- - Chinese American Couple Charged With Theft of Trade Secrets From Ohio Hospital
- - US Service Member Killed in Action in Afghanistan
- - Railing Against Corruption, Democratic White House Hopeful Warren Rallies Thousands in NY
- - Investors poured US$45 billion into Indian stock market but now Modi ‘euphoria’ is wearing off
- - Elon Musk testified he worried Thai cave rescuer might be 'another Jeffrey Epstein'
- - Musk hires detective to probe man who sued over ‘pedo guy’ tweet