Three dead, IMF summit shaken as strong quake hits Indonesia
JAKARTA: An earthquake Thursday killed three people in Indonesia and rattled hotels where IMF delegates are attending a major summit, a fortnight after a quake-tsunami killed more than 2,000 elsewhere in the archipelago.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Three dead, IMF summit shaken as strong quake hits Indonesia, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - State weighs impact of 5G bid delay
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Chinese Leader Meets with US Trade Delegation in Beijing
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- - Ko Ni: Gunman gets death penalty in murder of Myanmar Muslim lawyer
- - Indonesian plantation firms dodge US$220 million in unpaid fines years after disastrous land fires
- - There are 'encouraging signs' from Singapore Airlines' earnings, analyst says
- - All signs point to more money pouring into Chinese markets this year
- Older News
- Vote! Pakistan 'very close' to securing IMF bailout: minister REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - Pakistan is likely to secure an International Monetary Fund (IMF) bailout soon to stave off...
- Vote! US team in Beijing for trade talks after IMF 'storm' warning Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - BEIJING: US negotiators were in Beijing Monday for a new round of high-stakes trade talks,...